Monday, May 17, 2010

ASD and Lyme?

I am getting hundreds of e-mails every day about ASD, so I am putting my story here. I have been struggling with Lyme for some time now. It hit me with Bell's Pallsy, extreme Fatigue, horrible muscle and joint pain, brain fog, and confusion. As everybody else I was misdiagnosed for some time. As I began to understand that M.D.’s don’t have all the answers, I began to look elsewhere. I took a new approach, I began studying and trying things that helped REAL people feel better. I am quite certain than many reading this post know exactly what I’m talking about – instead of listening to doctors, you start desperately searching for something to take the edge of, to give you your life back. You interview other Lyme patients and ask what has worked. I encountered various herbs, alternative treatments, acupuncture, homeopathy, essential oils, conventional antibiotics, you name it. All these are wonderful treatments; all hold their place in the big picture of health. However – in my case, while some of these helped, the help was insignificant and very discouraging. I kept asking myself, “how is this treatment going to get the spirochetes out?”
I was lucky enough to get ASD through my parents from Eastern Europe. This natural bioactive compound cured millions of peole in Russia and other parts of the world. It's been 3 month since I am taking ASD. I still have Lyme, but I am 99% symptom free! I am blessed to be pain-free, get rid of brain fog and fatigue! I have faith my body will cure from Lyme very soon!

6 comments:

  1. so how do you take it? how much? how often? etc.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Lyme disease? What reaction should I expect? Promise it won't kill me!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. То Женя: did you ever try it and how did you feel after one use and so on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please help with these questions? I am very curious to know how you are feeling today. This is showing from years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., syphilis, diarrhea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease. and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on whatssap-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete